Shaftless screw conveyors
Shaftless screw conveyors are mainly constituted by a spiral sliding on a wear liner within a covered U-trough. The areas of application are very diverse both in sewage treatment plants, drinking water, industry and many others.
AKIS has acquired great expertise in manufacturing and design of conveyors thanks to a long international experience. The spiral of our conveyors is made of a Swedish steel very resistant to mechanical stress. This allows the construction of very long screws with a single drive unit.
Various products transport :
- Sticky : sludge, limed sludge, paint, chocolate, etc.
- Powdered and fibrous: ash, screening, pulp, etc.
- Waste: municipal and industrial waste, etc.
- Mixed: compost, limed sludge, sand water, fertilizer, etc.
- Bulk: cement, sand, bark, wood chips, etc.
Our vertical conveyors are easily implanted anywhere and can achieve heights of up to 30 meters. The AKIS conveyors are highly reliable, fully covered and require little maintenance.